|Status:||patch - code needs review|
This is by no means the correct way to implement TinyMCE. There is a lot of work that needs to be done to make this the "correct" way. My life has been a lot busier lately than I would like so I do not have a lot of time. This way does work though, and if anyone who can finish up the work I would much appreciate it :D
I zipped the file because the tracker would not allow me to upload anything over 1MB.
--What needs to be done--
* Move the code modifications I have from the do_textile in textile.php to a proper location.
* Move the TinyMCE echo print from form.php to a proper location.
* Create a proper HTML filter.
* Create a converter from textile to tinymce.
* Add Text Editor config option to the installer.
* Use the .patch file to make the changes.
* Add the following to your config_options table.
category_name = general
name = text_editor
value = tinymce
config_handler_class = TextEditorConfigHandler
is_system = 0
option_order = 0