1. Hard to select copy text from tasks.
- When you click on any text in a task, it collapses the task list. Forcing you to click on "view" to view the task to select the text. In my opinion it would be great to be able to highlight text so I can copy and paste into note pad without having to click on view task.
2. Editing User permissions is crazy looking :)
- The permissions options is a horizontal scroll which breaks out of the layout for some extensive side scrolling.
- I think a vertical list would be great with the permissions broken down in sections relating to their feature relation. (ie: all Wiki related permissions together, all project related permissions together, etc)
- To enhance the above further, each section can also be collapsible, so you click to uncollapse and check the options..... or all on one page where you scroll down is fine too.
3. When creating a new user, under permissions it lists projects. This is kind of vague in my opinion because you do not know what permissions you are giving the user for that project.
- The "Options" section, look like it should be called "permissions" due to the type of options it provides.
4. New User Email
- A believe it would be great if we can include a custom message via a custom message box when creating a user.
Also the email looks like: (read via gmail in firefox browser)
Admin created a new account for you.
Visit http://portal.testing.com/ and login with:
Username: testingPassword: 4c5e95fd1fd75--
Would be awesome if it looked like this:
Admin created a new account for you at "Site Name", please login using the details below:
But let me stress:
1. Layout is clean
2. Installation easy
3. Service packs, piece of cake
The script is awesome!. Look forward to seeing where it goes from here :)